Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fred Rogers Memorial $10,000 Scholarship

I wanted to let you know that the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
Foundation has begun accepting applications for the 2008-2009 Fred
Rogers Memorial Scholarship and once again this year, we will be
awarding three $10,000 scholarships to students looking to pursue
careers in Children's Media.

The following link provides details for the scholarships:
www.emmysfoundation.org

I will be happy to provide you with a poster and/or a one sheet which
can be displayed on campus to help spread the word to students about the
scholarships and encourage all students who qualify to apply.
Furthermore, I am available to answer any questions that you may have
regarding the scholarships. I can be reached directly at 818.754.2850 or
by e-mail at philbin@emmys.org. Thank you for taking the time to review
my inquiry and I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Adam Philbin
Director of Marketing
Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
5220 Lankershim Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601
818.754.2850 (Phone)
818.761.2827 (Fax)
philbin@emmys.org
www.emmys.org

No comments: